Associate your router with your account
In today’s digital world we expect command of everything with a figure touch, so is the control over our Linksys router. Isn’t it? Fortunately, this is now made possible, as you associate your router with your account. That means, you have the control to configure your router’s settings locally or remotely over the internet. Moreover, you have the access of your router remotely that will allow you to view your home network or configure router settings.
Once the router is set, you can create a Linksys account that you can use to activate and associate with your router. Here are tips that will guide you further:
- When you create a Linksys cloud account for the first time, it is recommended that you are connected to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router in order to associate your new account.
- Additionally, you can also access the Linksys cloud account locally or remotely.
- Open a browser and enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the Address bar and press [Enter] to access the login page.
- Click the Click here link.
- Create an account. Enter the necessary information in the fields provided. Read and accept the End User License Agreement, Terms of Service, and Privacy Statement then click Create My Account. You will receive an email that will ask you to activate your account.
- Check your email. Open the message from Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Mailer.
- Activate your account. Click the link in the email you have received to activate the Linksys cloud account you have just created.
- You will see the Account is now validated, once the account is validated. Click on the here link to log in.
- Log in. Enter the Linksys cloud account Email Address and Password you just created then click Sign In.
- Associate Router. Associate your router to your account by entering your router’s administrative password in the space provided and click Ok.