How to Setup Linksys EA6350 Router
Linksys EA6350 is a wireless router that provides high-speed internet connectivity and works on the smart wifi software. This router delivers high network performance and also router has been constructed for household connectivity. To perform Linksys ea6350 setup instructions is so easy but still, there are some users who are unable to Setup the router. But users of Linksys ea6350 don’t need to worry as we have a certified team of technicians that will help on the issue of “how to setup Linksys ea6350 router”.One of our technicians has discussed some troubleshooting steps to setup Linksys ea 6350 Router in the given below.
Steps to Setup Linksys EA6350 Router for home network
- Make a connection in between the computer and the router through USB Cable or Wifi
- Now open any web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
- A new window will appear on the screen that will ask to insert the username and password for the router
- After inserting the username and password another window will appear, Click on the connectivity option that will be present left side of the window
- After clicking on the connectivity option choose the edit option and change the network name with their password
- Now click on Apply and the settings for wifi router will be saved
- The device has been set up and ready to use, the user can check the connectivity by connecting the router through other devices
So By following these simple troubleshooting steps any user can setup Linksys router ea6350. If any user faces any trouble while setting up Linksys Router ea6350 then visit our website to resolve the technical issue. There are many users Who face Linksys ea6350 setup without internet problem issue, so they don’t need to be a worry as our technician are available 24 X 7 to help you out.